You are hereFrequently Asked Questions / How can I embed a video? Email me.
How can I embed a video? Email me.
Ask and you shall receive! Actually no content is "uploaded" onto the site. It is all embedded.
It is my offer that anyone can have use of the Html editor on their posts. I did want you to have an uploaded photo avatar (your "good citizen's badge") to get Html, but we'll see.
- Then when you are logged in and on the Forum page, click "Create content Forum Topic" on the upper right.
- Make a good title (not too long as it will be in the URL, and will be searchable on Google etc.).
- Choose which forum, And choose good tags, because:
- (I think that this site could get really big, and good tags will keep even early posts relevant for a long time.)
- Then at the bottom of the Body find the "Input format" arrow, click "Choose Full Html". Now you have the editor.
- On the upper left corner there is the "source" button toggle. This is how you add embedding code for adding videos.
- Toggle means repeated clicking of the "source button" takes you back and forth from "code" to "text".
- (Sometimes you loose your spacing so keep a copy of what you are writing on your note pad, if you have to re-paste it.)
- It takes some experimentation, give it a try, we can always fix it.